CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.64
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.13
- £18.33Trending at £23.99
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
- £4.32Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionTrespassing disciplines and binding together practice and theory, Telling Stories: Visual Practice, Theories and Narrative crosses strange territories and occupies liminal spaces.
- Author BiographyJane Tormey lectures in Critical and Historical Studies at Loughborough University School of Art and Design. Her research explores how art practice exchanges ideas with other disciplines. She co-edits the electronic journal TRACEY - Contemporary Drawing Research. She is currently completing a book entitled Contemporary Photographic Realism: practice and theory (Manchester University Press). Gillian Whiteley is a curator and lecturer at Loughborough University School of Art & Design. Her interests focus on trans-disciplinary practices in socio-political contexts, from cultural activism in the 1960s to contemporary practice. She recently published in H. Crawford (ed) Artistic Bedfellows: Histories, Theories and Conversations in Collaborative Art Practices (2008) and is currently completing Junk: Art and the Politics of Trash (IB Tauris).
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byGillian Whiteley,Jane Tormey
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.