All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe effects of the spatial distribution and scaling of resources on animal populations have been increasingly studied in wildlife biology, landscape ecology, conservation biology, and related fields. This book discusses the effects that temporal changes in resources have on animal populations.
- Author BiographyJohn A. Bissonette is a research scientist with the U.S. Geological Survey, and is a professor in the College of Natural Resources at Utah State University. Ilse Storch is professor of wildlife ecology and management at the University of Freiburg, Germany.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/09/2007
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note49 black & white illustrations, 17 black & white tables, biography
- Weight419 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byIlse Storch,John A. Bissonette
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £43.55Trending at £48.37
- £16.71Trending at £19.89
- £7.74Trending at £9.94
- £17.57Trending at £18.89
- £54.20Trending at £64.99
- £12.95Trending at £16.91
- £17.31Trending at £20.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.