All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor the first time in paperback, the illuminating critique of modern thought from America's Philosopher for Everyman (Time).
- Author BiographyDr. Mortimer J. Adler was Chairman of the Board of the Encyclopedia Britannica, Director of the Institute for Philosophical Research, Honorary Trustee of the Aspen Institute, and authored more than fifty books. He died in 2001.
- Author(s)Mortimer J. Adler
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/1997
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight239 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.