All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating visual journey through contemporary art via Canadian artist Barb Choit's exploration of the archived slides of the works of well-known artists such as Allan Kaprow, Joan Jonas, Robert Morris, Jeff Wall and Carolee Schneemann from the California Institute of Art. It a slideshow of sorts, providing a brief, focused survey of art history
- Author BiographyBarb Choit is a New York-based artist who experiments with the tonal range of film and the process of photography to present the medium itself as her subject.
- Author(s)Barb Choite
- PublisherBlack Dog Publishing London UK
- Date of Publication07/02/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack Dog Publishing London UK
- Content Note74 colour and b/w illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width127 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement3rd
Best-selling in The Arts
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.