All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat makes a good leader? Ten leaders, ten key virtues This readable distillation of the core common features of successful leaders shows how an individual's character, and especially their virtue, is the defining factor. Without these ten vital virtues, leadership becomes misleadership.
- Author BiographyAl Gini is Professor of Business Ethics at Loyola University Chicago, USA, where he is also Chair of the Department of Management in the Quinlan School of Business. A co-founder and long-time associate editor of Business Ethics Quarterly, the journal of the Society for Business Ethics, Professor Gini has for 25 years been the resident philosopher on the NPR affiliate in Chicago, WBEZ-FM, and is a regular speaker on the public lecture circuit. His books include The Ethics of Business (2012), which he co-authored with Alexei Marcoux; Seeking The Truth of Things (2010); Why It s Hard to Be Good (2006); and The Importance of Being Lazy: In Praise of Play, Leisure and Vacations (2003). Ronald M. Green is Eunice & Julian Cohen Professor for the Study of Ethics and Human Values at Dartmouth College, USA. He served as the director of Dartmouth s Ethics Institute from 1992 until 2011. Professor Green is actively involved in numerous fields of applied ethics, particularly bioethics and business ethics, and is a consultant to a number of leading corporations including Ogilvy & Mather. A former director of the National Institutes of Health s National Human Genome Research Institute, Professor Green has also been a member of the NIH s Human Embryo Research Panel. He was awarded a Guggenheim Fellowship in 2005. Professor Green s many publications include The Ethical Manager (1993) and Babies by Design (2007).
- Author(s)Al Gini,Ronald M. Green
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/04/2013
- Series TitleFoundations of Business Ethics
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight448 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £16.92Trending at £17.84
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.85Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.