Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.73
- £21.13Trending at £29.90
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £5.50Trending at £5.78
- £13.47Trending at £25.43
- £18.30Trending at £29.77
- £18.23Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to be published on work produced by the contemporary Mexican artist Teresa Margolles throughout her career since the 1990s.
- Author BiographyThe book would be suitable for academics and further and higher education students in the fields of Mexican cultural studies, and history of art. It would also appeal to people with an interest in Teresa Margolles, art that meditates on death, art that responds to traumatic events, Mexican art, and contemporary and conceptual art in general. It would also be suitable for non-academics who are interested in the aesthetics and philosophy of death, Mexican art, and Mexican visual culture.
- Author(s)Julia Banwell
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Content Note47, 39 black & white illustrations, 8 colour illustrations
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.