All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReflecting the growing volume of published work in this field, researchers will find this book an invaluable source of information on current methods and applications.
- Author BiographyProfessor Hanson is Emeritus Professor of Chemistry at the University of Sussex.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication01/01/1979
- Series TitleSpecialist Periodical Reports
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 9
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight615 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJames R. Hanson
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £3.48Trending at £3.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.