All listings for this product
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.07
- £1.99Trending at £2.07
- £2.79Trending at £2.90
- £1.85Trending at £2.77
- £13.99Trending at £15.76
- £4.49Trending at £7.99
- £1.89Trending at £3.19
About this product
- DescriptionTerrarium Craft features 50 original designs that you can re-create or use as inspiration for your own design. If you've always wanted to have a bit of nature in your own home, without the labour of a garden, Terrarium Craft will show you exactly how to create your own verdant, enchanting world.
- Author BiographyAmy Bryant Aiello is an artist and co-owner of Artemisia Garden Nursery & Gallery (www.artemisiaon28th.com), a popular boutique specializing in indoor gardening and terrariums. Kate Bryant lives and gardens in Portland, Oregon. She is also a frequent contributor to numerous magazines and the gardening blog Plantwise.
- Author(s)Amy Bryant Aiello,Kate Bryant
- PublisherTimber Press
- Date of Publication10/05/2011
- Place of PublicationPortland, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTimber Press
- Content Note150 colour photographs
- Weight640 g
- Width205 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine15 mm
Most relevant reviews
- 65bonmaxwin25 Nov, 2016by
A really super ideas book
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.