All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGrounded in film studies, philosophical inquiry, and the emerging field of scholarship that combines the two disciplines, this title discusses Terrence Malick's films as individual objects, as a corpus, within contemporary film studies, and within a wider cultural discussion.
- Author BiographyStuart Kendall is a San Francisco Bay area based scholar and Associate Professor of Humanities at Eastern Kentucky University working in visual and critical studies. He is the author of Georges Bataille (Reaktion Books, Critical Lives). Thomas Deane Tucker is a professor of Humanities at Chadron State College. He is the author of Derridada: Duchamp as Readymade Deconstruction (Lexington Books).
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication23/06/2011
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight524 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byStuart Kendall,Thomas Deane Tucker
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.45Trending at £7.82
- £29.50Trending at £41.52
- £27.37Trending at £28.13
- £26.39Trending at £27.68
- £20.75Trending at £21.13
- £10.62Trending at £11.64
- £23.35Trending at £23.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.