All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the persistence of social violence and public insecurity in Honduras. Using a spatial perspective, the author looks at the Honduran state's security polices - known as Mano Dura - and the challenges authorities face. She points to the state's historical difficulty producing and ordering political territory and space.
- Author BiographyLirio Gutierrez Rivera is an Anthropologist and Political Scientist. She was Postdoctoral Researcher at the desigualdades Research Network and at the Center of Area Studies and was Adjunct Lecturer at the Institute for Latin American Studies at the Freie Universitat Berlin, Germany.
- Author(s)Lirio Gutierrez Rivera
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/05/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight358 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.24Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.