All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTakes a look at the politics of American culture in the wake of the 2001 terrorist attacks. This work takes as axiomatic and, therefore, as demanding careful scrutiny the connection between culture as creative expression and culture in the broader sense of the beliefs, values, and habits that members of a society hold in common.
- Author BiographyDaniel J. Sherman is Director of the Center for 21st Century Studies and Professor of History at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. Terry Nardin is Distinguished Professor of Political Science at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication18/01/2006
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series Title21st Century Studies
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note49 b&w photos, 1 index
- Weight458 g
- Width161 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDaniel J. Sherman,Terry Nardin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.74
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.