All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the influence of terrorist threat in the recent elections in the US, Great Britain, and Russia to analyze the influence of post-9/11 fears on voting behaviour in comparative perspective. It is in these different countries that warnings about terrorism find the most resonance with candidates, journalists and voters alike.
- Author BiographySARAH OATES is Professor in the Department of Politics at the University of Glasgow, UK. LYNDA LEE KAID is Professor of Telecommunication in the College of Journalism and Communications at the University of Florida, USA. MIKE BERRY is a lecturer in the Department of Cultural Studies at the University of Nottingham, UK.
- Author(s)Mike Berry,Professor Lynda Lee Kaid,Sarah Oates
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/02/2010
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight455 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.45Trending at £11.05
- £6.68Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.