All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.99Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionExplores terrorist scenarios across the globe, from Northern Ireland to the United States. This book considers terrorism's causes and characteristics, discussing topics as diverse as religious fanaticism, global diffusion, terrorist financing and the possibility of biological attack.
- Author BiographyDavid J. Whittaker is a retired university lecturer and prolific author. His recent titles include Asylum Seekers and Refugees in the Contemporary World (2005), The Terrorism Reader (2002), and Conflict and Reconciliation in the Contemporary World (1999).
- Author(s)David Whittaker
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/09/2006
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notemap
- Weight268 g
- Width131 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.