All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.04Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
About this product
- Author(s)Jonathan White
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication04/01/2016
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight1111 g
- Width211 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement9th edition
- Table Of ContentsTERRORISM IN HISTORICAL AND SOCIAL CONTEXTS. 1. The Shifting Definition of Terrorism. 2. Practical Criminology, Radicalization, and Types of Terrorism. 3. Terrorist Financing and Money Laundering. 4. Terrorism and the Media. 5. Force Multipliers, Gender Roles, and Tactics. INTERNATIONAL TERRORISM: NATIONAL AND ETHNIC MOVEMENTS. 6. Long-Term Separatist Terrorism. 7. Nationalistic and Endemic Terrorisms. 8. Background to the Middle East. 9. Terrorism in Israel and Palestine. INTERNATIONAL TERRORISM: IDEOLOGICAL AND RELIGIOUS MOVEMENTS. 10. Revolutionary and Counterrevolutionary Terrorism. 11. Jihadist Networks. DOMESTIC TERRORISM AND HOMELAND SECURITY. 12. Domestic Terrorism. 13. An Introduction to Homeland Security. 14. Organizing Homeland Security. 15. Homeland Security and Constitutional Issues. 16. Law Enforcement, Homeland Security, and the Future Word Cited.
- Author BiographyJonathan R. White is professor of interdisciplinary studies in the Frederik Meijer Honors College of Grand Valley State University. The founding director of GVSU's School of Criminal Justice, Dr. White was promoted to dean of Social Sciences and served there until he was summoned to the Bureau of Justice Assistance to direct the State and Local Anti-Terrorism Training (SLATT) program after the attacks of 9-11. He conducted counterterrorism training for law enforcement and military forces in Europe, Central Asia, the Middle East, and throughout the United States. A recognized expert on religious terrorism, Dr. White currently teaches classes on national security, intelligence analysis, and counterterrorism in the Meijer Honors College.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.