Test Yourself: Research Methods and Design in Psychology: Learning Through Assessment by SAGE Publications Ltd (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £14.35+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £9.34Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 26 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEssential learning and practice through assessment for all undergraduates with a research methods and design component to their psychology course.
- Author BiographyPenney Upton is a senior lecturer and course leader for psychology at the University of Worcester. Her subject specialism is developmental psychology, which she teaches at both undergraduate and postgraduate level. She has experience of writing for edited books and as a reviewer for psychology textbooks. Professor Dominic Upton is Head of Psychological Sciences and Chair of Health Psychology at the University of Worcester. He is a Fellow of the British Psychological Society and was recently awarded a National Teaching Fellowship. His specialist interests are in the learning and teaching of psychology. He has published widely both on this topic and on studies relating to more specific issues in health psychology.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication21/09/2011
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTest Yourself ... Psychology Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Content Note10 illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byDominic Upton,Penney Upton
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.69
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £7.65Trending at £7.92
- £9.85Trending at £11.86
- £5.02Trending at £6.52
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.