CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.78Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication15/10/2010
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note140 black & white illustrations, 15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight741 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byElisabetta Nitto,Luciano Baresi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
- Table Of ContentsAnalysis.- Specifying and Monitoring Service Flows: Making Web Services Process-Aware.- Analyzing Conversations: Realizability, Synchronizability, and Verification.- WS-Engineer: A Model-Based Approach to Engineering Web Service Compositions and Choreography.- Model Checking with Abstraction for Web Services.- Testing.- Unit Testing BPEL Compositions.- A Model-Driven Approach to Discovery, Testing and Monitoring of Web Services.- Web Services Regression Testing.- Monitoring.- Run-Time Monitoring in Service-Oriented Architectures.- Monitoring WS-Agreements: An Event Calculus-Based Approach.- Assumption-Based Composition and Monitoring of Web Services.- Reliability, Security, and Trust.- Reliability Modeling and Analysis of Service-Oriented Architectures.- Vulnerability Analysis of Web-based Applications.- Challenges of Testing Web Services and Security in SOA Implementations.- ws-Attestation: Enabling Trusted Computing on Web Services.
- Author BiographyLuciano Baresi is associate professor at Dipartimento di Elettronica e Informazione at Politecnico di Milano. Luciano has published and presented some 50 papers on the most important national and international journals and conferences. His research interests are on dynamic software architectures, with special emphasis service-oriented applications. Elisabetta Di Nitto is associate professor at Dipartimento di Elettronica e Informazione at Politecnico di Milano. Her current research interests are mainly on software engineering, and in particular, on process support systems, service-centric applications and dynamic software architectures.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.