About this product
- Author(s)Joseph Shieber
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/07/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction. 2. Evidence From Social Psychology. 3. Non-Presumptivism. 4. Presumptivism. 5. Assurance Theory. 6. Anti-Individualism
- Author BiographyJoseph Shieber is Associate Professor of Philosophy at Lafayette College. He previously taught philosophy at Brown University, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and Connecticut College. His research is primarily in the areas of epistemology, philosophy of language, and history of philosophy.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.