Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionConsiders why summative assessment in English is difficult and explores viewing it as an arts subject rather than one which is quantifiable and assessable objectively. This title also considers some of the solutions that have been put in place to overcome the problem both in the UK and abroad.
- Author BiographyBethan Marshall is Senior Lecturer at King's College London, UK, where she is Director of MA English and Education and MA Creative Arts in the Classroom.
- Author(s)Bethan Marshall
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication13/01/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.