All listings for this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.98Trending at £5.72
- £5.98Trending at £6.56
- £5.53Trending at £6.41
- £4.43Trending at £5.01
- £5.98Trending at £6.84
- £5.98Trending at £6.76
- £4.88Trending at £5.04
About this product
- DescriptionIntended to help Year 3 children develop their reading skills and ability to plan and structure their writing, this book offers 50 activities using fiction, non-fiction and poetry.
- Author(s)Christine Moorcroft,Ray Barker
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/05/2000
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleDeveloping Literacy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date22/06/2010
- Content Noteb&w illustrations
- Weight258 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Reading AgeFrom 8 to 11
Most relevant reviews
- incrimental14 Jan, 2013by
Useful, timesaving and some good ideas.
I have always found these books useful to dip into for ideas and photocopies for certain subject areas. There is now an updated series too, which is even better.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.