All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe sixth edition of Textbook on Administrative Law has been substantially rewritten to provide a concise and topical account of this fast-moving area of law. Practical in approach, the authors concentrate on fully analysing the core areas of the subject, while at the same time setting them within a contextual and thematic framework.
- Author BiographyPeter Leyland is Professor of Public Law at London Metropolitan University, and Professorial Research Associate at the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London. He has published widely in the field of law and comparative public law. Gordon Anthony is Senior Lecturer in Law at Queen's University, Belfast. He has published widely in the field of public law.
- Author(s)Gordon Anthony,Peter Leyland
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication02/10/2008
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date24/09/2012
- Weight950 g
- Width170 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- 028_neely04 May, 2016by
Administerative Law sixth edition.
The book was in good standard for its age. Very easy to read. The seller was very quick with the delivery. Overall very satisfied customer.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.98
- £32.51Trending at £33.25
- £6.24Trending at £7.25
- £10.64Trending at £11.03
- £18.09Trending at £19.13
- £11.19Trending at £11.69
- £6.33Trending at £6.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.