All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on archival work and Quaintance's exceptional knowledge of Venetian dialect poetry, Textual Masculinity and the Exchange of Women in Renaissance Venice is an unprecedented window into the understudied world of Venetian literature.
- Author BiographyCourtney Quaintance is an associate professor in the Department of French and Italian at Dartmouth College.
- Author(s)Courtney K. Quaintance
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication22/04/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleToronto Italian Studies
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Weight540 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.21Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.