All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionA few days after the election of Barack Obama, kids around the country were asked to provide advice and guidance to their new president. This collection features children from all over America reaching out to the 44th president, speaking to the issues closest to their hearts, relating their life stories, and asking for help.
- Author BiographyJory John is the programs director at 826 Valencia, a nonprofit writing and tutoring center. He is also the co-author of Pirate's Log, a children's book published by Chronicle Books. Jory has written for The San Francisco Chronicle, The Believer and for the internationally syndicated comic strip Dennis the Menace.
- PublisherMcSweeney's Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcSweeney's Publishing
- Out-of-print date23/08/2016
- Content Note25 B&W illustrations
- Weight137 g
- Width140 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byJory John
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.