All listings for this product
Best selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £3.50Trending at £3.64
- £6.17Trending at £6.51
- £3.59Trending at £3.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.65
- £4.10Trending at £5.18
- £4.51Trending at £4.84
- £4.99Trending at £5.40
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of the 2006 Nestle Gold Award and chosen for the Richard & Judy Christmas book party.
- Author BiographyCressida Cowell grew up mostly in Central London. She has a BA in English Literature from Oxford University, a BA in Graphic Design from St Martin's and an MA in Narrative Illustration from Brighton. She lives in Hammersmith, London with her husband, three children and a hamster Mini. Neal Layton was born in Chichester, West Sussex. Many of his ideas come he says from his childhood. In the past he has worked on a lettuce farm, in a chocolate factory, a teapot factory, a book shop and has delivered papers. Neal has illustrated more than 40 books to date working with award winning authors such as Michael Rosen and Roger McGough. 'Oscar and Arabella' which he both wrote and illustrated won him the Smarties prize in 2002. He now lives in Southsea, Portsmouth with his girlfriend who is also an artist.
- PrizesShortlisted for Booktrust Early Years Award: Pre-school Award 2007.
- Author(s)Cressida Cowell,Neal Layton
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication04/10/2007
- FormatMixed media product
- GenrePicture Books
- Series TitleEmily Brown
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrchard Books
- Out-of-print date17/06/2016
- Content Notechiefly colour illustrations
- Weight232 g
- Width248 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Neal Layton
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.