Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.94Trending at £12.40
- £24.05Trending at £34.95
- £12.93Trending at £13.48
- £14.59Trending at £16.56
- £8.77Trending at £11.54
- £11.33Trending at £14.88
- £7.29Trending at £8.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe English have always regarded the French with a passionate mixture of love and hatred. Simultaneously divided and linked by the English Channel - or la Manche - both countries continue profoundly to affect the other for good or ill. This title reveals the essence of France and the French.
- Author BiographyChristopher Sinclair-Stevenson was born in 1939, and educated at Eton and St. John's, Cambridge. He has been an author (Faber Finds is reissuing Inglorious Rebellion, Blood Royal and That Sweet Enemy), publisher and is now a literary agent.
- Author(s)Christopher Sinclair-Stevenson
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication15/09/2011
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.