All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThat'll be the day takes you back to 1950s Newcastle, to the days of austerity, and glamour, the Queen's Coronation visit, Bill Haley's rock n roll performance at the Odeon, jazz clubs, flouncy petticoats, tin baths in the kitchen, teddy boys, tough times and good times, a wealth of memories and evocative photographs.
- Author BiographyAnna Flowers and vanessa Histon edited It's My Life! 1960s Newcastle and All Right Now! 1970s Newcastle. They are both part of the Tyne Bridge Publishing team at Newcastle Libraries.
- PublisherNewcastle Libraries & Information Service
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTyne Bridge Publishing
- Content Note300 + photographs, 12 pages in full colour
- Width205 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAnna Flowers,Vanessa Histon
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £25.27Trending at £26.30
- £16.76Trending at £20.61
- £10.59Trending at £11.70
- £10.16Trending at £14.48
- £11.89Trending at £13.55
- £16.99Trending at £17.17
- £8.99Trending at £9.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.