All listings for this product
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £20.90Trending at £21.74
- £6.82Trending at £7.72
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £7.49Trending at £7.93
- £4.38Trending at £4.76
- £7.17Trending at £7.27
- £2.94Trending at £3.06
About this product
- DescriptionA love story - but this time between mother and child seen through the eyes of Paddy as a child and as an adolescent. Set in wartime England it evokes a working-class life of that period and the mother and daughter's changing relationship.
- Author BiographyA prolific, confessedly compulsive poet and playright, Maureen Duffy, born in Sussex in 1933, published her first novel, That's How It Was, in 1962. Since then she has written many novels including Love Child, Gor Saga, Londoners and most recently, Illuminations, (1991) and Occam's Razor (1993).
- Author(s)Maureen Duffy
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication21/06/1990
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleVMC
- Series Part/Volume Number328
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirago Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/04/2012
- Weight190 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.