All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £5.12Free postage
- £5.41Free postage
- £5.99Free postage
People who bought this also bought
Children's Novelty & Activity Books
Children's Picture Books
About this product
- DescriptionA touchy-feely board book with simple, repetitive text, tactile patches and bold illustrations suitable for babies and toddlers. A little white mouse appears on every page, for children to spot.
- Author(s)Fiona Watt,Rachel Wells
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication22/02/2002
- FormatBoard book
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleThat's Not My...
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight310 g
- Width160 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 1 To 99
- Interest AgeTo 99
Most relevant reviews
- emily981puma08 Feb, 2017by
Forgot how wonderful these books are.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- mrs_red_doozer10 May, 2016by
My son loves it
It's his favourite book. He's 11 months old and loves the touchy feeliness of this book which will also grow with him. Very good purchase
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- more-glad-rags31 Oct, 2015by
Great book for little fingers!
Bought for little ones for Xmas. Absolutely love these books, different textures and bright colours and they like to find the mouse!
- keith-george28 Sep, 2011by
Colourful, invloving, fun, textured books. A great book for the very young.
This is one of a series of books aimed at the very young. Spend time with your baby exploring texures and becoming familiar with books using this excellent colourful and involving series. The only thing to worry about is where to keep them as collecting the lot has become something of an issue in our household! 6 more arrived this morning and I think I was more delighted than my little boy! Great fun.
- chloecoots12 Sep, 2011by
Brilliant sensory book
Great book for children and babies. Children can explore the sensory materials on each page as well as look at the colourful child-friendly illustrations. Can also be used with older children to describe what they can feel - adding a lot of educational value and sensory development.
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.44Trending at £5.58
- £5.49Trending at £6.47
- £7.06Trending at £9.78
- £6.32Trending at £6.44
- £4.62Trending at £5.02
- £4.99Trending at £6.49
- £3.59Trending at £5.61