All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.14Trending at £13.05
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
About this product
- DescriptionPearson professional development --Cover.
- Author BiographyKatharine C. Kersey, Ed.D., is a university professor of Early Childhood Education, and founder and Director Emeritus of the Child Development/Child Study Centers at Old Dominion University. She served as chairperson of the Department of Early Childhood Education, Speech Language Pathology and Special Education for twenty-two years. The recipient of many prestigious awards, including the ODU Tonelson Award for outstanding teaching, and the SCHEV (State Council of Higher Education of Virginia) award for outstanding faculty, she has recently published articles with Young Children and Childhood Education. In addition to The 101s, Dr. Kersey has authored three more books, The Art of Sensitive Parenting, Helping Your Children Handle Stress, and Don't Take it Out on Your Kids, as well as co-authored The First-Year Teacher, published by the National Education Association. Dr. Kersey is an oft sought-after expert of local television stations, newspapers, and other popular media on family, parent, and child-related issues, and has appeared on several national talk shows, including Oprah, Sonya Live, CNN, and the Les Brown Show. Marie L. Masterson, Ph.D., is assistant professor of Early Childhood Education at Dominican University. She recently served as a Fulbright Specialist, working in conjunction with Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand to establish an early childhood education training institute. She coordinates Old Dominion University Director's Institute, which provides professional development for directors of licensed childcare centers for at-risk children. She is a national speaker, child behavior expert, researcher, and author of current articles published in Young Children and Childhood Education linking research to practice in early childhood education. Additionally, she provides educational consulting and professional development to childcare centers, schools, and organizations to build high-quality environments and establish responsive, positive instructional and relational interactions to support achievement and school adjustment for all children. Dr. Masterson is the former early childhood specialist for the Virginia Department of Education.
- Author(s)Katharine C. Kersey,Marie Masterson
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication25/07/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationOld Tappan
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllyn & Bacon
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width211 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.