All listings for this product
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.26Trending at £26.32
- £14.58Trending at £20.77
- £10.50Trending at £14.30
- £8.42Trending at £9.98
- £14.07Trending at £15.02
- £10.82Trending at £13.53
- £9.99Trending at £10.30
About this product
- DescriptionModern living began with the homes of the 1950s. In what ways did life change for people moving into these swanky new homes, and why has the legacy of the 1950s home endured for so long? This title answers these questions and more in this introduction to the homes that embody the golden age of modern design.
- Author BiographyDiane Boucher was a researcher and docent at the Crab Tree Farm Collection of American and European Arts and Crafts, in Illinois. She has written extensively on American interiors and is the co-author of Arts and Crafts Rugs for Craftsman Interiors.
- Author(s)Diane Boucher
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/06/2013
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleShire Library USA
- Series Part/Volume Number740
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShire Publications Ltd
- Content Note70 col
- Weight171 g
- Width149 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.