All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 1970s is an iconic decade when the cultural left and economic right came to the fore in American society and the world at large. This title demonstrates how the 1970s increased social inclusiveness and, at the same time, encouraged commitments to the free market and wariness of government.
- Author BiographyThomas ( Tim ) Borstelmann is the Elwood N. and Katherine Thompson Distinguished Professor of Modern World History at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- Author(s)Thomas Borstelmann
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2011
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleAmerica in the World
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note13 halftones.
- Weight714 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.26Trending at £26.69
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
- £9.85Trending at £10.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.