All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo streamline this aspect of committing to eating Paleo, Staley and Mason have created a guide for dieters on the first month of the Paleo diet. They cover everything readers need to know to have a basic understanding of why this way of eating is perfect for optimal health.
- Author BiographyBill Staley, a landscape architect and life long artist, grew up with a passion for great food and creating things with his hands. Drawing upon a decade of experience in graphic design, photography, and various other artistic pursuits, Bill flexes his creativity in the kitchen behind the camera lens. Following their popular debut title, Make it Paleo, Bill and Hayley have blazed a unique trail for themselves in the cooking world. What started as a casual blogging hobby quickly grew into a bustling website, followed by a cookbook, and now has grown to an interactive website with a meal planner, customized user-created shopping lists, and even a companion app for smart phones. Hayley Mason, a high definition makeup artist trained in Hollywood, never thought she would be applying her styling talents to grass fed beef and grain free desserts rather than the eyes and cheek bones of movie stars. Hayley was quick to become one of the most acclaimed culinary forces driving the grain free cooking movement. Her practical, efficient and methodical cooking style shows that delicious grain free eating can be easily attained by anyone and leave you feeling as if nothing is missing from your plate. Her holistic approach to health, wellness and nutrition is a common thread that weaves its way through every recipe she creates.
- Author(s)Bill Staley,Hayley Mason
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication11/06/2013
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationAuberry
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVictory Belt Publishing
- Content Note1
- Weight896 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.