All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAh, the single life. The blind dates, the guiltless sleeping in the starfish position, the table for one in a draught, please . In this book comedian Jeff Green offers practical advice on how to find love, or failing that how to pretend you've got a significant other half.
- Author BiographyAward-winning comedian Jeff Green has staged several sell out tours in the West End and throughout Britain and Australia. He appears regularly on TV, and has starred in several TV specials of his own. He lives in London.
- Author(s)Jeff Green
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication06/11/2003
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Warner Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date30/12/2009
- Weight165 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £4.94Trending at £5.33
- £3.99Trending at £4.29
- £2.20Trending at £2.37
- £6.99Trending at £7.79
- £7.94Trending at £9.98
- £4.95Trending at £5.33
- £1.99Trending at £2.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.