All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe A to Z from the Great War to the Great Depression covers this important period in American history with a chronology, an introductory essay, a bibliography, and hundreds of cross-referenced dictionary entries on everything from automobiles, chemicals, and electrical goods, to mass entertainment and the rise of Hollywood, radio, and sport.
- Author BiographyNeil A. Wynn is professor in 20th Century American History at the University of Gloucestershire. He has written and published numerous papers, articles, books, and radio and television documentaries on American history.
- Author(s)Neil A. Wynn
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication28/06/2009
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleThe A to Z Guide Series
- Series Part/Volume Number31
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width143 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.