All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA facsimile first edition hardback of one of the very best Poirot books, published to mark the 80th anniversary of his first appearance.
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie was born in Torquay in 1890 and became, quite simply, the best-selling novelist in history. Her first novel, The Mysterious Affair at Styles, written towards the end of the First World War, introduced us to Hercule Poirot, who was to become the most popular detective in crime fiction since Sherlock Holmes. She is known throughout the world as the Queen of Crime. Her books have sold over a billion copies in the English language and another billion in 44 foreign languages. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 19 plays, and six novels under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/09/2006
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitlePoirot
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight340 g
- Width126 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition StatementFacsimile ed
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.44Trending at £5.03
- £11.99Trending at £12.94
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £4.36Trending at £4.43
- £2.81Trending at £3.01
- £4.00Trending at £8.02
- £4.59Trending at £8.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.