All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAttention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is now one of the most common childhood disorders right across the world, with a wealth of conflicting advice available everywhere you look. But most parents want only one thing: to find out what is going on with their child and how they can help them.
- Author BiographyStuart Passmore is a psychologist in private practice. He has developed an evidenced-based Parent Management Training program for parents of children with behavioural disorders ranging from ADHD to Oppositional Defiance Disorder to Conduct Disorder and children with explosive and non-compliant behaviours. Stuart also conducts professional development training workshops on Parent Management Training for behavioural and anxiety disorders.
- Author(s)Stuart Passmore
- PublisherExisle Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationWoolombi
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2014
- ImprintExisle Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight332 g
- Width151 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Laminated cover
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £7.18Trending at £7.90
- £8.35Trending at £9.14
- £9.02Trending at £10.22
- £7.19Trending at £7.66
- £6.49Trending at £8.77
- £7.49Trending at £7.91
- £8.45Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.