All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProjects are the life blood of any organization. This book provides readers with an overview of a complex discipline. Covering everything from individual projects to programs and strategic alignment, it addresses: project initiation and planning; communication and interpersonal skills; and scheduling, budgeting and meeting business objectives.
- Author BiographyPaul C. Dinsmore, PMP (Dallas, Texas and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) is an internationally authority on project management and organizational change. He has been honored with PMI's Distinguished Contributions Award and is a Fellow of the Institute. Jeannette Cabanis-Brewin (Cullowhee, NC), editor-in-chief for Project Management Solutions, Inc. and principal of WordSource, LLc, has written about project management for many years and is a recipient of PMI's Distinguished Contributions Award.
- Author(s)Jeannette Cabanis-Brewin,Paul C. Dinsmore
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight3 g
- Width74 mm
- Height102 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.