All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA conceptual study on the economic integration of the new ASEAN Economic Community.
- Author BiographyJacques Pelkmans is a Senior Fellow at the Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS). He is a seasoned observer of ASEAN economic integration and has written extensively on it in Asian and European publications. He has had a varied and extensive career which has combined technical as well as conceptual work on both European economic integration and on ASEAN, first on AFTA (the ASEAN free trade area) and later for the ASEAN Economic Community.
- Author(s)Jacques Pelkmans
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/02/2016
- GenreInternational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleIntegration through Law:The Role of Law and the Rule of Law in ASEAN Integration
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus. 5 tables
- Weight390 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.98
- £32.51Trending at £33.25
- £6.24Trending at £7.25
- £10.64Trending at £11.03
- £18.09Trending at £19.13
- £11.19Trending at £11.69
- £6.33Trending at £6.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.