Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.27Trending at £7.63
- £7.26Trending at £8.01
- £8.77Trending at £9.17
- £6.42Trending at £6.67
- £4.00Trending at £6.89
- £12.49Trending at £12.98
- £7.00Trending at £8.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a study of male fantasy, representation anxiety, and narratorial authority in two 16th-century books, Baldassare Castiglione's Il libro del Cortegiano (1528) and Giovanni Della Casas Galateo (1558).
- Author BiographyHarry Berger, Jr. is Professor Emeritus of Literature and Art History at the University of California, Santa Cruz. He is the author, most recently, of Fictions of the Pose: Rembrandt Against the Italian Renaissance (Stanford, 1999).
- Author(s)Harry Berger
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2000
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight515 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.