All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Abyss spans across six decades and explains why the main diplomatic initiatives have so far failed to solve the Israel-Palestinian conflict, and what needs to be done to break out of the vicious circle of ignorance and mutual suspicion that characterizes the conflict.
- Author BiographyEli Avidar is a former Israeli intelligence officer and diplomat. He is the founder and head of the Forum for a Smart Middle East, which encourages new policy initiatives and offers Israel's leaders and citizens' alternatives for a better understanding of the culture of the region. He is also the chairman of the Leadership Empowerment Society in Israel.
- Author(s)Eli Avidar
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication05/05/2015
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight467 g
- Width161 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.