Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis much-needed resource offers new and aspiring deans the information they need for attaining, settling into, and managing the role of dean. The authors also show how a deanship has become a predictable phase in an overall academic career rather than a permanent shift from teaching to administration.
- Author BiographyDavid F. Bright is professor of classics and comparative literature at Emory University. He has held a variety of administrative positions ranging from department chair to vice president to dean of arts and sciences. He has held deanships at three institutions. Mary P. Richards is professor of English at the University of Delaware. She has held six deanships or associate deanships at various institutions, most recently as dean of arts and science at the University of Delaware.
- Author(s)David F. Bright,Mary P. Richards
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/08/2001
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight442 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.