All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £10.31Trending at £11.50
- £5.02Trending at £6.03
About this product
- DescriptionIntends to treat the major figures who have advanced the Achilles argument, or who have held views bearing on it.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/01/2008
- Series TitleStudies in the History of Philosophy of Mind
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight597 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byRobert J. Stainton,Thomas M. Lennon
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.