All listings for this product
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.19
- £15.99Trending at £16.63
- £15.25Trending at £15.86
- £20.34Trending at £20.77
- £25.75Trending at £26.82
- £23.50Trending at £24.83
- £11.24Trending at £20.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of Florida, the 27th state of the Union, has been characterized by continuous growth. Florida was made a Spanish colony, changed ownership to Great Britain, and then went back under Spanish control with the Treaty of Paris in 1783. In 1810, Floridians declared their independence from Spain. This book presents its history.
- Author BiographyLiz Sonneborn has written more than 50 books for children and adults, including the Chelsea House titles Vietnamese Americans in The New Immigrants series and The Star-Spangled Banner in the America in Words and Song set.
- Author(s)Liz Sonneborn
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication15/02/2009
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content Notefull-colour & black-&-white photographs, bibliographical sidebars, excerpts from primary source documents, chronology, timeline, bibliography, further reading, footnotes, index
- Weight408 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.