All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNoah, a debt collector and investigator in his late twenties, is slowly putting away enough money to get out of the murky world of solicitors, bankers, bent coppers and cheating wives for good. [...] but then comes the job that changes everything.
- Author BiographyTom Anderson was born in Watford and grew up in Porthcawl. He worked as a private investigator for a range of clients after studying at the University of Glamorgan, before developing a travel writing career using journeys taken as a surfer. The Actaeon Tide is his fictional debut.
- Author(s)Tom Anderson
- PublisherParthian Books
- Date of Publication23/09/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationCardigan
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintParthian Books
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £7.61Trending at £7.95
- £10.57Trending at £11.17
- £10.57Trending at £13.48
- £6.07Trending at £7.98
- £7.79Trending at £11.13
- £11.31Trending at £11.78
- £2.85Trending at £3.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.