CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 2008. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
- Author BiographyVivienne Brown is Professor of Intellectual History, and Head of Economics discipline, at the Open University, UK. She is the author of numerous articles, and Adam Smith's Discourse: Canonicity, Commerce and Conscience, (also published by Routledge). She edited companion first volume of The Adam Smith Review.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/12/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Adam Smith Review
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byVivienne Brown
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.