All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe Addiction Counselor's Desk Reference is a comprehensive compilation of information about the full spectrum of addictive disorders, their consequences, and treatment.
- Author BiographyROBERT HOLMAN COOMBS, PhD, is Professor of Biobehavioral Sciences at UCLA School of Medicine, a Certified Addiction Specialist (CAS), and a Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science. He serves on the International Advisory Committee of the American Academy of Healthcare Providers in the Addictive Disorders and is author or editor of more than 200 publications, including eighteen books. WILLIAM A. HOWATT, PhD, EdD, is a faculty member of the Nova Scotia Community College School of Human Services. An Internationally Certified Addiction Specialist (ICAS), he recently completed a postdoctoral fellowship at the UCLA School of Medicine. Author of numerous publications, he is currently coediting (with Robert Holman Coombs) the Wiley Series on Treating Addictions.
- Author(s)Robert Holman Coombs,William A. Howatt
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/02/2005
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, charts
- Weight630 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.