All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- Author(s)Martin Evening
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication28/06/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdobe Press,U.S.
- Weight1442 g
- Width192 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Table Of Contents1 Introducing Adobe Photoshop Lightroom .1 What is Adobe Photoshop Lightroom?.2 Keeping things simple.2 Modular design.2 Lightroom performance.4 Adobe Camera Raw processing.4 Color controls.5 Managing the image library.5 Where does Photoshop fit in?.6 Integrating Lightroom with Photoshop.7 What you need.8 Installing Lightroom.9 64-bit processing.10 Upgrading from an older Lightroom catalog.11 Using Lightroom for the first time.13 Lightroom preferences essentials.14 Customizing the Identity Plate and interface.18 Getting help.20 Introducing the Lightroom interface.21 A quickstart guide to Lightroom.25 Importing photos into Lightroom.25 Viewing photos in the Library module.26 Simplifying the interface.28 Zooming in.30 Adding basic informational metadata.31 Using the Map module to geotag photos.32 Reviewing and rating the photos.33 Saving the shortlisted photos as a Collection.34 Reviewing the final shortlist in Survey mode.35 Dimming the lights.36 Working in the Develop module.37 Synchronizing Develop settings.38 Retouching a photograph in Lightroom.39 Editing a copy in Photoshop.40 Soft proofing in the Develop module.41 Making a final print.42 Creating a Web photo gallery.43 Exporting the edited photos.44 Working through the book.45 2 Importing photos.47 The main Import dialog.48 Copy as DNG, Copy, Move, or Add?.50 Converting to DNG after import.50 Updating DNG previews for third-party viewing.51 Importing files from a card.52 Source panel.56 Content area.57 Content area segmenting options.58 File Handling panel.60 Making backup copies of imported files.61 Photos shot as raw + JPEG.62 File handling limitations.62 File Renaming panel.63 Renaming catalog images later.64 Apply During Import panel.65 Destination panel.66 Planning where to store your imported photos.66 Importing to a selected destination folder.68 Import Presets menu.68 Importing video files.69 Adding photos from a folder to the catalog.70 Importing photos via drag and drop.72 Auto Imports.76 Importing photos directly from the camera.77 Connecting the camera to the computer.77 Lightroom tethered shooting.78 3 The Library module.83 About Lightroom catalogs.84 Backing up the catalog file.85 Backup strategies.87 Backup software.87 Catalog corruption.88 Creating and opening catalogs.89 Creating a new catalog.89 Opening an existing catalog.90 Exporting catalogs.91 Exporting with negatives .91 Exporting without negatives.92 Including Smart Previews.92 Including available previews.93 Opening and importing catalogs.93 Limitations when excluding negatives.95 Changed Existing Photos section.95 Export and import summary.95 Working with Smart previews.96 How to create Smart Previews.96 Making the catalog portable.97 The Library Module panels.100 Navigator panel.102 The Catalog panel.102 The Library module Toolbar.102 Folders panel.103 The Folders panel/system folders relationship.104 How to locate a folder at the system level...105 Maintaining links between Lightroom and folders.107 Synchronizing folders.108 How to add new folders via the Folders panel.110 Finding the link from the catalog to a folder.111 How to organize your folders.113 Filter bar.115 Exploring the Library module.116 Grid view options.116 Library Grid navigation.118 Working in Loupe view.120 Loupe view options.121 Working with photos in both Grid and Loupe views.122 Loupe view navigation.124 Loupe zoom views.125 Loupe view shortcuts...125 Loupe Overlay view.126 Grid and Guides.126 Layout Image.128 The Layout Overlay feature in use.128 Previews and preview appearance.130 Initial Import Photos dialog preview building options.130 How Lightroom previews are generated.131 Camera embedded previews vs. Lightroom previews...132 Missing previews.133 Preview size and quality.133
- Author BiographyMartin Evening is a UK-based advertising and fashion photographer and noted expert in both photography and digital imaging. In addition to being a bestselling author, Martin is sought after for speaking and lecturing and was inducted into the NAPP Photoshop Hall of Fame. He also works with the Photoshop and Lightroom engineering teams, consulting on new feature development and alpha and beta testing. He is one of the founding members of PixelGenius, a software design company producing automated production and creative plug-ins for Photoshop.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.