All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on Jung's concept of individuation, Richard Frankel provides an excellent introduction to the theory and practice of adolescent psychology. His advice and guidelines will be welcomed by anyone working with adolescents.
- Author BiographyRichard Frankel is a psychotherapist in private practice and a clinical social worker based in Massachusettes, USA.
- Author(s)Mary Watkins,Richard M. Frankel
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/02/1998
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 line figures
- Weight316 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Foreword byMary Watkins
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.