All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.87
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £8.99Trending at £9.58
- £7.43Trending at £8.71
- £14.54Trending at £15.19
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- Author(s)Hugo A. Keim
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/10/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight676 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 2nd ed. 1982
- Table Of Contents1 Embryology and Anatomy of the Human Spine.- 2 Neurology of the Spine.- 3 Biomechanics of the Adolescent Spine.- 4 Congenital Problems in the Adolescent Spine.- 5 Tumors in the Adolescent Spine.- 6 Trauma and the Adolescent Spine.- 7 The Cervical Adolescent Spine.- 8 Infections and Inflammatory Lesions of the Adolescent Spine.- 9 Scoliosis.- 10 Clinical and Roentgenographic Evaluation of the Scoliosis Patient.- 11 Nonoperative Treatment for Scoliosis.- 12 The Operative Management of Scoliosis.- 13 Kyphosis and Lordosis.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.