All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis updated second edition focuses on the disruptive impact of DER. This new edition also includes a glossary with well over 100 acronyms and terms, acknowledging the tremendous challenge for a student of smart energy and smart grid to grasp this complex industry.
- Author BiographyAndres Carvallo is the CEO of CMG, a strategy consulting and advisory company enabling smarter cities, utilities, enterprises, vendors, and startups. He earned his B.S. in Mechanical Engineering degree from the University of Kansas with a concentration in Robotics and Control Systems. John Cooper currently works with Siemens new Business Transformation Services division, helping utilities plan and execute a managed transition into a sustainable energy business. He earned his M.B.A. with honors from the McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Author(s)Andres Carvallo,John Cooper
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication31/03/2015
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight798 g
- Width183 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.