All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginal t. p. reads: The adventures of a prisoner of war, and life and scenes in Federal prisons: Johnson's Island, Fort Delaware, and Point Lookout / by an escaped prisoner of Hood's Texas Brigade. Houston, Texas: Richardson & Owen's Printing Establishment, 1865.
- Author BiographyR. Henderson Shuffler (1908-1975) was the founding director of the Institute of Texan Cultures.
- Author(s)Decimus et Ultimus Barziza
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication07/11/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Pagination154 pp
- Edited byR. Henderson Shuffler
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.22
- £12.36Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £30.34Trending at £30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.